সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ১৩ জুন ২০২০
Science Club :
The scientific and technological advancement of today is a long forward journey form stone age. Each individual has his/her interests talents and abilities. Even a progressive syllabus fails fulfill the needs of each science educators, now a days are found to exhibit growing interest and means of stimulating group participation and mobilizing interest in learning science organizing science clubs is one among such activities. Thorough activities of a science club, learning of science becomes joyful.
- To develop a general interest in science.
- To inculcate scientific attitude and provide opportunities for training in scientific method.
- To develop interest in scientific hobbies.
- To develop habits of exploration and creative faculties.
- To encourage individual and group activities.
- To make the students and public science minded.
- To stimulate active participation and initiative among students in learning process.
- To keep the students in touch with the recent advances in science and technology.
- Holding science exhibition and fair.
- Participating in science fairs.
- Conducting visual programmes of scientific interest.
- Arranging visit to places of scientific interest.
- Preparing of charts, postures, models etc.
- Displaying science news.
- Improvising and preparing hand-made apparatus.
- General reading of scientific literature.
- Organizing lectures, debates, seminars, symposia etc.